Firehouselistens is a survey portal to conduct Firehouse subs guest satisfaction surveys. This is a survey to share your opinions about the restaurant. Firehouse owners want to get honest reports about their quality and hospitality. So they have designed this survey on Firehouselistens.com. If you have visited a firehouse and eaten something, you can take this survey. Most of the time companies conduct these surveys so that they can know about their customers. For the management of a restaurant, suggestions matter a lot. Further, the customers can also tell them to improve in specific fields. If they have issues in some verticals, they can improve them by doing some effort. That’s why surveys are very important for the service provider.
On the other hand, it is good for the customer as well. If a customer visits the restaurant and doesn’t like the quality of food, he can mention that on the survey. Also, the customer can complain about services. Some great reviews can also be shared through these surveys and customers can give overall ratings to the restaurant. The restaurant also gives you a chance to win a cash prize of $500.
In this article, we will explain how you can take this survey on Firehouselistens.
About Firehouse Subs Restaurant | Firehouselistens
Started in 1994, firehouse subs is a United States-based restaurant chain. The headquarters of the chain is located in Jacksonville, Florida. In the last 20 years of service, they have started around 1200 restaurants in 45 states in America. They also serve in Canada.
The founders of this chain were two brothers named Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen. The first restaurant of this chain was opened in Jacksonville. Main products of these restaurants are Submarine sandwiches and Hot Subs. You can also get here a large category of subs. If you are fond of salads and other seasonal items, we will suggest you visit these restaurants. One more thing is notable here that firehouse subs ranked No. 1 favorite fast-food chain in the entire United States of America.
Firehouse subs customer satisfaction survey details
|Name of the Survey||Firehouse Subs Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Portal for Survey||www.firehouselistens.com|
|Prize of Survey||$500 Cash Prize|
|Limit||1 Household per month|
|Receipt Validity||7 Days|
How to take Firehouse subs survey on Firehouselistens.com
After a visit to firehouse subs, you can take this survey and can claim your $500 worth cash price. We will let you know how you can take this survey step by step on Firehouselistens.
Requirements to take Firehouse subs survey
- Age of 16 years is a must
- Internet Connection with fine speed
- Knowledge of English or Spanish to read and understand the survey
- Internet browser-based device
- Order receipt from the related restaurant
Online Method to take Firehouse subs survey
You can easily take this survey by visiting www.firehouselistens.com. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the official website in your browser, which is www.firehouselistens.com
- This web address will redirect you to a guest satisfaction survey page
- There you can choose your choice of language
- Now you will see two types of invitation receipts
- In the first type, you can validate yourself with the code located at the bottom
- On the second type you can validate yourself with the code located in the middle
- You have to choose this option according to your payment slip
- Next step is an information form, there you have to fill in validation number
- Order amount is also required
- This information will be located on your receipt
- Make sure to fill them correctly
- Once you are done with these steps, you can fill the survey
- First few questions will be about your visit to the store
- Then they will ask you about the quality of your food and service they provide
- At the end of the survey you can share your valuable feedback and suggestions
- Now you will be eligible for a draw of $500 price
Official website: www.firehousesubs.com
Rules of Survey: https://firehouselistens.smg.com/Projects/FIRE_CSI/pdfs/SweepsRules_US.pdf